At EZ Business Bankruptcy & IRS Solutions we deliver the same robust service to individuals facing debt and IRS issues as we do for businesses.
If you are facing a mountain of personal debt or owe back taxes to the IRS, it can create untold stress in virtually every area of your life. Unfortunately, doing nothing will only make the problem worse. The collection calls may eventually lead to judgments, wage garnishments, your bank account being seized and even a lien on your personal property. Before the situation deteriorates any further, it is important to seek skilled legal guidance.
For over 20 years, Attorney Eric Zelazny of EZ Business Bankruptcy and IRS Solutions has been helping individuals in your situation secure positive resolutions for their financial and/or IRS tax issues. Attorney Eric Zelazny has both an accounting and legal background, having lectured many times on these issues and been called upon by the courts on several occasions to testify as an expert. Eric is friendly, personable and delivers a powerful, cost-effective solution for your debt problems. He handles each case personally, taking the time to answer your questions and educate you on the best way forward to putting your life back on track.
Our services include:
If you are facing unmanageable personal debt or owe back taxes to the IRS, it can lead to collection calls, judgments, wage garnishments, liens on personal property, or even your bank account being seized. It is crucial to seek skilled legal guidance before the situation spirals out of control.
For over 20 years, Attorney Eric Zelazny of EZ Business Bankruptcy and IRS Solutions has been helping individuals in your situation secure positive resolutions for their financial and IRS tax issues. At EZ Business Bankruptcy & IRS Solutions we use our accounting and legal background to create a tailor-made solution for you. EZ Business Bankruptcy & IRS Solutions offers a friendly, efficient, and cost-effective solution for your debt problems. Attorney Eric Zelazny handles each case personally and takes the time to answer your questions and educate you on the best route to financial security.
At EZ Business Bankruptcy & IRS Solutions we have an array of different services to help individuals resolve their financial issues. Some options to consider include:
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: provides individuals with an opportunity to repay a portion of his/her debt in manageable monthly installments over a period of three to five years. The borrower proposes a plan, and the consolidation and reorganization plan is administered by the courts.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: provides individuals in higher income brackets with an opportunity to reorganize their finances. Please note, this process is generally done for businesses.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: provides individuals with a large amount of debt that they are no longer able to manage with an opportunity to completely liquidate all qualified debt. This is generally considered the last resort because you are no longer responsible for these debts once they are discharged.
- Settle with Creditors: provides individuals with an opportunity to negotiate with their creditors directly to reach a settlement. Creditor harassment is a significant problem for individuals dealing with debt.
- The IRS is very aggressive with its collection methods. EZ Business Bankruptcy & IRS Solutions provides individuals with means to stop collections activities by the IRS for personal tax problems, such as past due taxes, liens, and bank levies, with an effective methods to tackle IRS issues.
- Life after Bankruptcy: our job does not end when the bankruptcy is discharged. We understand that to secure a brighter financial future; you will need to alter your spending habits, start saving and take deliberate steps to rebuild your credit. At EZ Business Bankruptcy & IRS Solutions we provide guidance and direction in all these areas.
EZ Business Bankruptcy and IRS Solutions are not committed to any specific course of action. We examine your situation and look at all options to determine how best to handle your case.
Our law offices represent clients for personal bankruptcy and IRS issues in Joliet, Tinley Park, Chicago, Mokena, Frankfort, Orland Hills, New Lenox, Will County, DuPage County, Cook County, Kane County, and Kendall County Illinois.